Division of Program Integrity
The Division of Program Integrity (DPI) is designed to oversee critical organizational functions, including the following:
- Regulation/legislative review.
- Business information/intelligence gathering, analysis and reporting.
- Contract monitoring.
- Risk management.
- Training support and facilitation.
Within this division are two branchesthe Data Analytics Branch and the Program Support Branchwhich are described below.
Data Analytics Branch
The Data Analytics Branch provides oversight of application development and integration; business informatics; facility information system management, and the Electronic Medical Records project.
The branch also provides technical support to the Department for Behavioral Health, Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities and serves as the point of contact for development of technical solutions and interaction with the Commonwealth Office of Technology.
Program Support Branch
The Program Support Branch is composed of four primary work units: Contract Monitoring, Education/Event Coordination, Risk Management, and Legislation/Regulations.
Each work unit is led by a Team Leader, and staff work cooperatively with other divisions to ensure delivery of high-quality products, accountability, and transparency that are representative of the department’s commitment to effective delivery of behavioral health, developmental and intellectual disability services to Kentuckians.
Activities and services include:
- Contract monitoring database administration and reporting.
- Training and event facilitation, including curriculum development.
- Continuing education units (CEUs), publications, equipment, webinars, and video conferencing.
- Risk management database administration and reporting.
- Residential and community mortality review.
- Certified investigator training.
- Kentucky Administrative Regulations and legislation review, updates and drafting.