Kentucky Recovery Housing Network
The mission of the Kentucky Recovery Housing Network (KRHN) is to evaluate and improve standards and measures of quality for all levels of recovery residences. As the state affiliate of the National Association of Recovery Residences (NARR), KRHN provides a forum for exchanging ideas, including development of a uniform nomenclature for our field, problem solving, training, and advocacy.
KRHN is the state resource for recovery residence providers seeking standards, protocols for ethical practice, training and state of the art information pertaining to all levels of residential support.
Benefits of NARR Certification
- Universally accepted protocol for operating ethical, high quality recovery residences.
- Increased credibility through meeting a high level of uniform standards: NARR affiliates may display the NARR logo on communication materials, indicating adherence to the highest standards for recovery residences.
- Increased referral opportunities: Members will have widespread visibility through our website.
- Access to advocacy and technical resources, including protection of housing rights.
- Latest information on current trends and issues affecting recovery residences nationally.
- Participate in discussion, policy formation on issues affecting recovery residences nationally.
- Access to quality mentorship resources from successful providers and regional organizations.