Tobacco Prevention Enhancement Site
- American Legacy Foundation. Information on tobacco industry media campaigns, tobacco cessation and funding opportunities.
- Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights Foundation. Information on preemption, tobacco industry tactics, smoke-free advocacy, smoke-free ordinance lists, and effects of secondhand smoke on health.
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids. Fact sheets, information on federal and state tobacco initiatives, statistics on state smoking rates, and costs to state healthcare systems.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Extensive database of articles and research on tobacco prevention and medical research on the effects of tobacco on health. (Type "tobacco" in the search window.)
- Globalink. Information available on tobacco control networks, tobacco control resources and top tobacco headlines, and an online tobacco reference guide.
- Kentucky Action. Kentucky-specific information on youth programs, policy issues and fact sheets about state tobacco statistics.
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services, Department for Public Health. Data reports and information on Kentucky tobacco laws.
- Tobacco Documents Online. Extensive database of tobacco industry documents, ads and transcripts.
- Tobacco News and Information. News briefs and reports on tobacco issues worldwide.